In this video I spoke on how God created Me to be a Wife and Mother. And then at the very right moment one of My Kids in the Name of Jesus appeared. And those listening were touched by the Reality of it.
About Me
- Johan Abrahams
- I am a Wife of God. He is your Father and I am your Mother. The Family of God is now existing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Conversations from Breaking News
Conversations from Breaking News I entered Breaking News Breaking News has a "cut off" time after 2 weeks. But some...
-
God died on a cross for the humans sins. This mean that all are Forgiven now. Rom. 3: 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there ...
-
The Holy Spirit connects us to one another in Love. Where we meet with Brothers as He guides. Here I met with a Brother through a Witness ...
-
In the world of the humans all are "judging". But with the ability of the humans in having just "opinions" it is worth...
No comments:
Post a Comment