Friday, October 29, 2021

Apostle Forgiven

As a Wife of God and a Mother I have only Babies at this stage of their Spiritual Growth.  The reason is that they are mostly captured in carnality in the "congregations".  


And by manipulation that started with Baby Wishy and escalated to the blog of Baby Patriot they tried to tell Baby Forgiven that I am actually harassing and stalking her.  But of course I rejected his attempts at this and called him out for doing this.  And that she has to enter into the evil spirit of fear and break her Relationship that Dad created with me.  

And she tried her best.  And I obeyed her wishes in her weakness.  Being manipulated by everyone to do that.  And following everyone.  But she came back

Now of course she becomes Dad's Apostle.  Which is a "Sent Witness".  Sent to the darkness of fear that her Baby Brother Patriot is manipulating all his followers into.  She will there be their Pastor.  Raised by Pastor Stan here not to fear me but Love me.  



 And we are standing behind our Baby Forgiven.  As our sent Baby.  Our Apostle, Forgiven.  To be a Faithful Witness against the evil fear that her Baby Brother Patriot is now installing into all of his followers.  Of course all that is not banned there are welcome to assist her if you have that Holy Spirit Power to stand firm against the lie.  Just as her Brother Stan raised her to do.  Fearing a "ban" is really no way to go.  Because that is "living in fear". 


Go, Baby Forgiven!  In the Power of the Holy Spirit of Dad's Love.  Just being in the Holy Spirit of Loving all.  And not "fearing me".  Baby Forgiven is really "fearless".  No need to be well spoken in words. Not one of the Disciples of Jesus were well spoken.  Just the Holy Spirit of Love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Am that I Am

Most in Christianity know these Words God spoke. When He comforted Moses who had to go and save Israel from Egypt. Where He used it to say H...