Monday, July 19, 2021

The Preaching Of Jesus Never Changed

 We all know that Jesus "preached".  And we have many examples of him doing it. 

 Mat. 13 

1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, . . .



 

 

 And we know that the disciples preached too. 

 Acts 2  

36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.   37 ¶Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?   38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.   39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off,even as many as the Lord our God shall call.   40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.   41 ¶Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

 

And these days the preaching has been changed by the Baby preachers. 

 


 

And you will see the huge difference. All Jesus preaching and the apostle's preaching mostly were done right in God's temple.  Which is the "public". No nice buildings or clothes or titles. Or people nicely sitting together. An organized meeting by the Babies.

Hebrews 8

1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; 2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

 

And It happened that my Husband told me to preach too. Today. So I am giving you it. I don't have a video capable phone. And nobody made a video. So I just took two photos. At the labor offices where my Daughter, Enathi, was going for her payout.  

 

The first one down the street.

 

 

And the second one following the line inside the offices. 

 

 


And my preach. In two parts. After I finished the first one. My Husband told me to preach some more.

Preach: Part 1

 

Preach: Part 2

 

 

And it happened just the same. In God's space. The public. No organized meeting. It just happened. And all listened. And tried to hide from the photos. Because they were not ready and "made up" for it.
 

And you will see that everything mentioned in these three posts were there. 

 

 Relationships are Forever

 

 The Judgment and Ruling of Jesus

 

 Kiddy Games

 

And of course it was no "back biting". There was a pastor too. And I spoke to him. To his face. And I invited all to reject "back biting" of their particular "pastor" or "reverend" or "bishop" or "pope" too. And told them that what I said should be told to him too. To take them out of "back biting". And their "slave master" can meet with me. Right in the public or right on the internet which is basically also public where I move. As all my Children moving with me can witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Real Church